Posted: 2.11.2010 in Site news

I did following changes to this blog:

  • Layout. I was not very happy with previous one. It was minimal, well working, nice, but I couldn’t get everything to there as I wanted to get. So the current one has much more functionality and menu at right side is better formatted than at previous layout.
  • Now my full name is visible at all posts. I am Teme in many social networks, but most of the time I’m using my full name at testing related things. So I decided to use it here also.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s